- 設計或帶領才藝活動 in IFY Club
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: 中文小老師: 協助孩子們安靜心&學習中文
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 作業小老師 – 協助學生完成學校作業並檢查
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm 活動小老師 – 帶領小朋友參與IFY Club的才藝，如西洋棋、畫畫等。學生可以根據專長，選擇參與活動；也可以向機構提案新活動。例如，瑪莉很 擅長健身操，她可以向機構申請一個教室，在IFY Club裏教小朋友做體操。
- 步驟二 ： 列印和填寫服務時間表格 這裡。
- 步驟三 ： 準時報到並簽到。第一次報到請列印填寫繳交waiver表格 這裡。
We are recruiting adult volunteers now
In the Bay Area, many parents are specialists, and many grandparents are good at traditional arts. We welcome you to join us at our organization, spread knowledge to the youer ones. Gather your friends and family and be a part of our nonprofit organization.
There are some rules when it comes to volunteering.
Here are the basic requirements
- All volunteers must sign a waiver form. For first time, please bring your completed and signed waiver form
- Volunteers must record in service hours form.
Possible Volunteer Duties
- Assist students finishing their homework
- Design and lead activities in IFY clubs
Volunteers are needed Monday to Friday during the school year. It is divided into two shifts; you can choose the time and activity based on your interest.
- 3:30 – 4:00 Chinese language helper
- 4:00 – 5:00 Homework helper
- 5:00 – 6:00 Club time helper
How to sign up
- Step 2: Record service hour time card here.
- Step 3: Show up on time and sign in. For first timers, please print and complete waiver form here.